- Award from Knowledge Circle to the Best Company of Catalonia, in 2011.
- Award to Creativity of the Industrial Engineers College of Catalonia, in 2008.
- Award Principe Felipe to the Business Excellence in “Technological Effort” category, in 1994. This award is the most prestigious of those awarded in Spain regarding to the effiency and the good business management practice.
- Award to Internationalitation, granted by the Goverment of Catalonia, in 1993.
- Award Overseas Gran Prize of MPIF (Metal Powder Industries Federation, USA), to the best powder metal part, in 1988, 1992, 2000 and 2013.
- Award University-Company of CDTI (National Center of Technical Development) to the Technical Innovation, in 2005.
- Award State-of-the-Art and Innovation in Powder Metallurgy of EPMA (European Powder Metallurgy Association), to the best powder metal part, in 1986 and 2005 respectively.
- Award to Reseach and Innovation of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation, in 2001.
- First award to Technology, granted by the goverment of Catalonia, in 1988 and 1993.
COMPANY SOCIAL VALUE
- Award Human Factor – Mercè Sala, to Innovation, Pragmatism, Global Vision and Humanity, in 2014.
- Award from the Town of Sant Vicenç dels Horts to the Social Value in Company, in 2010.
- First award to Quality, granted by the Goverment of Catalonia, in 1990.